U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
This is a telecommute position.
· Provide system support and analysis in financial areas for asset management to include CIP, capital, minor property and asset accounting
· Provide guidance on direction, management and controls for personal property acquisition, utilization and disposal, inventory management, and personal property management
· Provide extensive knowledge of Navy property accountability of all government personal property to include military equipment
· Provide extensive knowledge across all aspects of asset/property management
· Must have basic knowledge of Navy Enterprise Resource Planning Asset Management Module or similar system(s) for ‘cradle to grave’ property management.
· Ability to work independently and with other members of a team, either on-site or remotely
· Ability to autonomously interpret policy while:
o Administering and analyzing property management program functions
o Management and execution of the property management office
o Technical work direction
o Evaluation of subordinates and external/internal customers
o Resolving complaints
o Determining best practices to improve productivity
· Basic working knowledge of the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
Prior Navy Logistics Specialists, E-7 or above, with a solid understanding of and/or experience with, the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) Asset Management Module.
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer