|Title:||Vice President Professional Services, DoD Programs|
U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
The Vice President of Professional Services will maintain and grow ID’s Department of Defense (DoD) programs by providing customers with secure, efficient and custom IT solutions. By promoting the Company’s innovative and cost saving solutions to additional DoD organizations, the VP will be responsible for developing and growing the customer base. This position reports to the Company’s Senior Vice President of Professional Services.
• Expand the capabilities of current programs and grow the Professional Services DoD customer base.
• Direct the team of 50+ professionals in supporting an organization across various DoD entities such as U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, Defense Logistics Agency, and others.
• Provide architecture guidance on secure, scalable and repeatable solutions.
• To sustain and grow a team of engineering professionals in support of all current and future engagements, participating in the hiring process.
• Develop marketing and proposal materials for new business.
• Ensure accurate invoicing and meeting project deliverable deadlines.
• Proven track record in program and project management experience, specifically large IT programs in a DoD environment.
• Demonstrated management of Business Unit profit and loss.
• Proven ability to provide Enterprise Architectural IT Guidance through superior technical knowledge.
• Demonstrated experience in proposal development.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with experience in delivering customer presentations.
• Possess strong leadership skills to coordinate deployments of security related solutions to bring situational awareness to ID customers.
• Strong business development skills.
Certifications Preferred: PMP
Travel Required: CONUS and OCONUS as required.
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired:
Expression of Interest
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer
Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information; Employment Application; and Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents. Intelligent Decisions is an EOE M/F/D/V employer.