U.S. Citizenship is required.
The Alliance Coordinator is responsible for all Partners entry into ID ensuring that minimum revenue goals are met. In addition, focus will be on our Corporate Certification’s as they tie back into our partner strategy for discounts and broader sales capabilities. This is an influential relationship role that has a solid sales focus.
You are partner facing bringing on the best of breed OEM’s to exceed our revenue goals. Weeding out the OEM’s that do not fit our end user’s missions or that cannot drive to the profit needed for ID. Candidate will review OEM Partner Programs for MIF, Demo Equipment, Seed Units and solid Registration Programs that fit our needs financially and technical focus prior to a signed agreement.
You must continuously evaluate current and proposed partnership requirements to match talent pool within Intelligent Decisions. Proactively works with Alliance Manager’s to ensure all requirements are met, recorded and tracked prior to expiration and/or opportunity win. It is a must that candidate have strong negotiating skill to facilitate agreements with training organizations.
• Creation, organization and on-going maintenance of SharePoint site for all Partner activity/contracts and companywide Certification’s; tracking of applicable activities as required
• Uses virtual team to evaluate potential partners for a technical fit for ID
• Partner facing to dissect the potential on-boarding and their financial contribution to ID; run’s bi-weekly meeting with ID committee for Partner review/agreement
• Must foster and build strong relationships with ID overall and Alliance community
• Review of Partner Programs for MDF, Demo Equipment, Seed Units and Registrations
• Monitors and works intimately with Alliance Manager’s and candidates for accuracy, timing and correct expense reporting of training
• Validates all certification’s and training with Alliance community partners
• Ensures that all activities and requirements regarding ID’s certification programs are met
• Drives process to ensure assigned trainings are completed within the associated timeframe by Sales, Engineering and ID Staff
• Makes certain the trainee has access to information required
• Monitor’s certification cost and negotiates with Alliance community to cover when possible
• Generates reports on ID Certification activity and performance to all ID organizations
• All product and software certifications will be funneled thru Alliances Coordinator to ensure no duplicate certs/costs for ID
• Creation of certification database required for Cisco Gold Re-Certification in 2013 for all ID certs.
• Exemplifies teamwork, customer mission and corporate strategy overall
• 3 - 5 years of experience in Federal Alliances, Sales or Executive Administration
• Knowledge of SharePoint required
• Highly organized as well as detailed, numbers oriented and process-focused
• Fiscally responsible
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to drive and foster organizational change with a positive outlook
• Self-motivated; ability to take ownership; ability to work independently and with a team; demonstrated influencing skills
• Flexible to meet the changing needs of the company, willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments, ability to manage multiple projects
Travel Requirement: 15%
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired:
Expression of Interest
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer
Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information; Employment Application; and Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents. Intelligent Decisions is an EOE M/F/D/V employer.