|Title:||Sr. Voice Network Engineer|
U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
• Key player in the design and implementation of full-life cycle Cisco voice project
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
• Provide consistent and frequent status updates
• Provide technology leadership to other members of voice team.
Expert understanding of the following:
o SIP, MGCP and H.323 protocols
o IP Telephony Solution Design and support
o Cisco Routers and Switches (2600,2800, 2900, 3800 and 3900 series)
o Telecommunications infrastructures: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3 Circuits & Signaling Protocols
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.x and above
o Cisco Unity
• Cisco Certifications (CCIE)
• Prior experience designing, administering, or supporting LAN/WAN [HSRP, QoS, VLAN’s, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
• Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and client-facing skills
• Ability to work with little direction
Certifications Required: CCVP (or CCIE Voice) with architecture and operations experience
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired:
Expression of Interest
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer
Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information; Employment Application; and Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents. Intelligent Decisions is an EOE M/F/D/V employer.