U.S. Citizenship is required.
The Architect/Engineer will work with the customer to architect, design and implement a national Active Directory that supports national initiatives and local courts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project management, design, development, oversight, coordination, and problem solving all aspects of these major court impact projects.
• Act as Lead designer and manager of the Active Directory (AD) architecture in an Enterprise level, multi-user computing system. Responsibilities include designing the computing infrastructure, providing technical assistance and consulting to customer organizations and users, developing tools for managing the system and leading a team of AD Engineers in monitoring and managing the AD architecture. Implement server DR strategies.
• Design, develop, engineer, implement, and maintain solutions for AD requirements. Review and analyze network information to determine infrastructure placement. Analyze and define AD requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of AD.
• Evaluate fielded information systems certification and accreditation documentation to ensure that they meet customer requirements and develop modifications prior to fielding. Provide AD technical solutions to elements on the development of their certification and accreditation packages, communications security, and computer security.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the following areas:
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy.
• Hands on experience with Qwest migration tools
• VCP - ESX server (Troubleshooting, Virtual machine creation, cloning and configuration, command line ESX, resource pools)
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the following:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft ISA Server.
• Working knowledge of Kerberos and Windows Authentication, to include Authentication with other technologies such as Web Filtering, Collaboration, Web Portals, etc.
• Working knowledge of PKI, digital certifications, and security tokens.
• Visual Basic, scripting or Visual Basic experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Working knowledge of Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
• SME in windows Active Directory architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc).
• Providing 3rd level support to operations team
• Experience of design and implementation of solutions for AD migration & consolidation
• Security Event and privileged access management solutions engineering
• Design and deliver synchronization capabilities between enterprise and application directories
• Development and enhancement of service processes for operational processes
• Design experience in Identity and Access Management solutions and integration preferred
• Experience in capturing schema changes
• Performance tuning of large databases
• Experience in Security management, auditing and user access control on the databases
Degree Required: Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science or Mathematics or related field of study and three (3) years direct experience in the field or a minimum of six (6) years direct experience in the field.
Certifications required: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Certifications desired: Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired:
Expression of Interest
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.