|Title:||Sr. Windows Engineer|
U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
· Installing, configuring, tuning, maintaining and monitoring Windows W2K/W2K3/W2K8
· Windows environments systems administrator with server administration
· Works with Tier 3 and Functional Lead to develop, implement and review customer relations service improvement programs to enhance delivery of service.
· Implements core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate policies and procedures.
· Maintains communications with customer staffs and management to ensure that service is delivered on time. Interacts with supervisors, customers and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
· Coordinates and communicates with other team members area leads and managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance.
· Ability to track, update, and document progress of tasks through the use of Help Desk software.
· Continued training and review and/or development of related policies and procedures
· Must be able to obtain & maintain a DoD clearance and pass a government issued suitability background check
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
· Experience working with customer technology, support requirements, and various third party vendors
· Experience working in the technology industry
· Experience in a Windows Network Environment
· Experience with Microsoft Hyper V
· Must have a minimum of two years’ experience providing system server support.
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
· Microsoft Certifications, MCSE, MCITP, MCP
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired:
Expression of Interest
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.