U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
• Performs technical assignments in the general areas of C4I, AIS, and IT/NSS, applying broad technical knowledge in one or more areas on specific systems or applications.
• Work requires knowledge of customary approaches, techniques, and requirements appropriate to the assigned C4I, AIS, or IT/NSS, including legacy systems, and latest trends in related technologies.
• Requires specialized experience in evaluating, analyzing, operating, maintaining, managing, or improving C4I, AIS and IT/NSS performance, procedures, and requirements.
• Academic curricula which supports this labor category include but not limited to: Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Systems Technology, and Engineering Technology, MS Computer Information Systems, MS Information Technology, and MS Information Systems.
• Must have up to three years of directly related experience with at least one certification directly related to this labor category, such as: network hardware and software (e.g. Juniper, Cisco) applications and operating systems (e.g. UNIX, Microsoft), voice and data switching systems (e.g. Nortel, Redcom, etc) telecommunications devices (e.g. ATM, fiber optics, IP), and PC maintenance and repair.
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer