U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Performs professional engineering assignments in support of C4I, AIS, and IT/NSS engineering efforts in one or more of the following disciplines: communications, electronics, communications security, network analysis, electromagnetic capability, electronic countermeasures/ electronic counter-countermeasures (ECM/ECCM), Command and Control (C2) mission analysis, interoperability analysis, system standards, military operations (ground, sea and air), program analysis, or program planning. Work requires thorough knowledge of concepts and recent developments in the specialty area. Acceptable engineering degree specialties include but are not limited to the following: electrical, systems, mechanical, civil, nuclear, computer, software, engineering physics, computer science, computer systems, industrial, and aerospace.
• Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
• Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Must have completed at least 60 semester hours of formal education from an accredited institution working towards a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering specialty and must be actively pursuing completion of the degree.
• Additionally, must have up to three years of directly related experience in at least one of the professional assignment categories; electrical, systems, mechanical, civil, nuclear, computer, software, engineering physics, computer science, computer systems, industrial, and aerospace.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Technical field Military Service Experience.
• Knowledge of Customer Support Operations.
• In-depth knowledge of the mission and functionality of the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC).
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer