U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Intelligent Decision is hiring in automated litigation support (ALS) encompassing a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, analyze, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process. Through the use of professional litigation support services and advanced tools for litigation support, the litigating attorney can use evidence and information effectively to win lawsuits.
• Works under the direction of the Electronic Files Processing Manager.
• Responsible for supporting the e-discovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the Department’s best practices related to e-discovery and data workflow.
• Provides hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services.
• Creates and modifies files for upload, typically into COTS products, and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing.
• Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
• Performs quality assurance of all EFP services.
• Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides EFP Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies.
• Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized.
• Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the EDRM workflow.
• Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server based applications preferred.
• Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 7, document review software, and encryption methods.
• Experience with LAW, IPRO, Concordance, Summation, ICONECT, Relativity, MS Office Suite, and West LiveNote valued.
• At least three years’ experience performing e-discovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
• Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer