U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Intelligent Decision is hiring in automated litigation support (ALS) encompassing a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, analyze, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process. Through the use of professional litigation support services and advanced tools for litigation support, the litigating attorney can use evidence and information effectively to win lawsuits.
• Under the direction of an Auditor or Senior Auditor, performs analyses of financial statements, cost data, operating and project reports, etc.
• Makes initial assessments and recommendations as to areas requiring further review by more senior Auditing staff.
• Reviews and analyzes the records of financial institutions, such as savings and loan associations, including operating and investment records, and inspection of properties, to make initial identification of areas requiring further analysis.
• Must be CPA.
• Minimum of two years experience performing financial analysis and evaluation work.
• Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
• Extensive working knowledge of appropriate accounting, auditing, tax, and financial ADP systems and applications.
• Working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial software.
• Graduate degree in related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting, banking and credit, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience as part of an auditing team helpful.
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer