U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Intelligent Decision is hiring in automated litigation support (ALS) encompassing a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, analyze, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process. Through the use of professional litigation support services and advanced tools for litigation support, the litigating attorney can use evidence and information effectively to win lawsuits.
• Based on discussions with the Trial Staff and COR, plans, implements and manages small and moderately sized audit investigations as required in support of litigation. In these situations, may work with little or no supervision from a Senior Auditor or other, more senior audit staff.
• As part of audit teams conducting large and complex audit investigations, may work under the direction of a Senior Auditor, and perform portions of the audit investigation under the Senior Auditor's supervision and guidance.
• Performs analysis of corporate financial and operating statements, records and other information in order to arrive at results in accordance with the stated objectives of the audit investigation; prepares interim and final oral and written reports to the Trial Staff and COR on the progress, status, and results of audit investigations; makes recommendations to Trial Staff and to the COR based on audit results.
• Provides direction, supervision and guidance to more junior Financial Analysts working on the same audit investigations.
• Must be Certified Public Accountant.
• MBA or equivalent in accounting or directly related field.
• Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
• Minimum of three years experience as an auditor.
• Minimum two years specialized experience in the specific subject matter area involved - for example, Medicare billing and claims systems, or DoD inventory systems.
• Working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis ADP systems and applications. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in litigation environment, experience working with automated litigation support helpful.
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.