U.S. Citizenship is required.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
The Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) ensures that deliverables meet the quality requirements that are defined and agreed upon in collaboration with the client. The QAS has an undergraduate degree with at least two years of related work experience, or a minimum of four years of related professional experience.
• Help our customers experience extraordinary quality.
• Determine methods to prevent gaps and expertly detect issues before they reach the customer.
• Work collaboratively in a high-contact, agile environment with project managers, support staff and other key team members to insure quality throughout the delivery.
• Conducts comprehensive and efficient testing of learning and performance support solutions against predefined requirements and guidelines, including testing of material.
• Front-end analysis and diagnostics to determine optimal training/learning intervention solutions that will resolve customer performance problems and meet goals and objectives.
• Responsive, innovative training/learning solution design that ensures requirements traceability and effectively controls the solution development effort
• Analysis during the Implementation of the developed training/learning solutions. Solutions may be comprised of or include components which have not been previously developed under the VMB contract.
• Evaluate, measure, and validate the effectiveness of the delivered training/learning solutions.
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.