U.S. Citizenship is required.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Applies knowledge and expertise in communications, public relations and marketing services including media messaging strategies, photography, video /film production, marketing materials and design.
• Designs exhibits, plans, supports and attends conference/trade show events, including booth logistics.
• Conducts market research and analysis.
• Facilitates technology and information connections/interactions between external parties and subject matter experts in an effort to facilitate technology and/or information transfer.
• Must have demonstrated event planning experience, specifically with display, exhibits, graphics, conference and symposium related services
• Ability to be flexible with changing requirements and have a quick response to stringent deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal, organization and written and oral communications skills
• Experience creating custom presentations and collateral.
• Ability to travel.
Years of Experience: 8 years experience
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.