U.S. Citizenship is required.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Applies knowledge and expertise in communications, public relations and marketing services including media messaging strategies, photography, video /film production, marketing materials and design.
• Designs exhibits, plans, supports and attends conference/trade show events, including booth logistics.
• Conducts market research and analysis.
• Facilitates technology and information connections/interactions between external parties and subject matter experts in an effort to facilitate technology and/or information transfer.
• Must have demonstrated event planning experience, specifically with display, exhibits, graphics, conference and symposium related services
• Ability to be flexible with changing requirements and have a quick response to stringent deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal, organization and written and oral communications skills
• Experience creating custom presentations and collateral.
• Ability to travel.
Years of Experience: 8 years experience
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer