U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
•Apply knowledge to provide technical security services relative to the development, acquisition and sustainment of aeronautical weapon systems, subsystems, and associated support systems and assist with implementation of Information Security, Industrial Security, Personnel Security, Communications Security, Resource Protection, Force Protection, and Anti-Terrorism programs.
•Applies knowledge of program protection, technology control, system security engineering and related DoD and Air Force Instructions (DoDIs and AFIs).
•Assist with program protection planning including defining the methods and actions needed for the protection of a weapon system throughout its lifecycle.
• Perform SAP and collateral security tasks required in direct support of the functions of the office.
• Assist with developing and participate in the government’s in-house and web-based security training program. Provide support in developing and conducting a complete SAP security education and training program, ensuring personnel are properly briefed.
• Review existing policies/procedures; advise the Government Security Officer on a course of action required to achieve integration and consistency between information system security and facility security.
• Manage the organization billet roster to include processing program access requests and ensuring access rosters are created and kept current.
• Provide support to the COMSEC officer in the areas of education, maintaining comprehensive records and ordering material.
• Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office products.
• Detailed knowledge of the NISPOM – including application.
• Previous FSO/management experience preferred.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills to engender rapport with employees, military personnel, civilians, and other contractors at all levels of DoD
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work as a member of a team or individually without direct supervision.
• Must maintain excellent program, customer and Defense Security Service (DSS)relations.
Years of Experience: 7 years of security experience conducting information protection or Industrial Security in a federal agency environment (government or contractor).
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer